From: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 17 April 2021 13:17
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx; Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] [tycho-user] Problem building with latest 2021-06 and tycho 2.3

Christian,

I imagine it's incomplete because it's not configured to be complete:

Probably it should look like this:

I tried adding it and the verification job passed:

I suppose I should merge this to master; I amended it to group the mac configurations together.

I'll wait for a few hours for someone to object and then merge this; it can always be reverted if it's not the right decision.

Regards,
Ed