Re: [tycho-user] [tycho-dev] Please test staged Tycho 2.2.0

In a commercial product I see a similar problem: For 2 modules in a huge aggregator no tests are found. I have not detected any crucial difference to good modules. The surefire.properties also lists all test class names correctly. Can I enable some logging for osgibooter.headlesstest application itself (maven debug flags don’t help)? Other ideas what to look for?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Michael Keppler

Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Januar 2021 14:45
An: Tycho developers list <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: list, Tycho <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] [tycho-dev] Please test staged Tycho 2.2.0

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 2:34 PM Sebastian Zarnekow <sebastian.zarnekow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried the snapshot build on 8 Jan 2021 and things looked good. With the staged release none of our tycho-surefire-plugin tests are executed anymore. Are the artifacts in the staged repo different from what was available as a snapshot on Fridays?

There shouldn't be "payload" changes (same code), but some version change in pom.xml take place between snapshot and staging. This extra change, although it's usually safe, can be room for issues.

Can you please report this issue with some details and a minimal reproducer to bugs.eclipse.org ?

Back to the top