Re: [tycho-user] would it be possible for tycho to check the signing (and sign) all plugin jars that are put into the product?

I think the problem is there would be a need for some-kind of "hook" so a plugin/mojo/whatever is capable of processing a jar before it is copied into a product/updatesite.

I'm not a ware of such a feature yet in tycho, so maybe it would be worth to open an enhancement request.

This could be useful anyways for other use case, e.g. one might want to obfuscate, encrypt, whatever the content of a jar before it is placed inside a product/updatesite...