Re: [tycho-user] [cross-project-issues-dev] Using maven artifacts directly in eclipse target platform / tycho builds

They are only repacked/wrapped if they are not OSGi artifacts already and if you request this.

There is no need to publish them anywhere (as they are already published in maven central) just use them as if they where P2 published ones, you should still issue IP requests for new dependencies, there is no guarantee for any published P2 site either that it is reviewed for whatever policy.