Re: [tycho-user] tycho 2.1.0 failed to auto generate non OSGi module as Bundle we can depend on ?

> I tried to replace 'consider' value by 'use'. It is worse, it is
> reporting 'use' is not part of PomDependencies enum.
>
> I had a look at this enum and tried 'wrapAsBundle'

This seems to be a typo in the message, 'wrapAsBundle' is the correct one to use, just make sure the dependency is included in all modules that might require it.

You can also run the build with -X to see in more details how the gnerated manifest looks like.

If you still have issues we would need a small project that reproduces the issue (e.g. on github).