Re: [tycho-user] Tycho source feature plugin serverity setting for missing source plugins

Hi Christoph, ok cool! If you're already working on it, I might have another suggestion:

I manage a few plugin projects for an rcp app, and all these projects can be built the same way so I created a common parent pom for them. However, I could not find a good way to have everyone of these plugin projects specify their source-feature excludes in a _simple_ way: Instead, each plugin project's root pom must copy/paste the whole source-feature configuration and then specify its own excludes. I'd like to have the source-feature plugin configuration in the common parent pom and a simple way for child projects to specify their exclude configuration e.g. a multi-valued property (e.g. a comma/space separated list of exclusion ids), which would then be referenced in the parent pom that contains the rest of the configuration.

I also think we always exclude the .doc plugins (iirc because they have no src/ folder or something like that. Would be good if that could also be detected automatically.

Felix

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 3:29 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not right now, but I'm currently working on such a feature so hopefully
it will be part of tycho 2.2.0