Re: [tycho-user] Building Plugin with Eclipse Installation | Surefire dependency on p2 repo
  • From: Muhammad Umair Sair <umair_sair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:13:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=4+d4iNbnbmBHNrewvJc3kYwxj5wv6jIqypuobniWgvw=; b=bx3NtqUMbXYFe5hdmPNv2M90+boKFqgwSXpCIaCnzy50iA6W70xdhY7n6crMcYpJwbHq6qpYjcB7C3EVZNmZtf4T8po4GUUtgj7AJgfYPm1EBiqFyYGwjE1Kk6vuaOMuWNqBmmoux8fpVYbETKWTt0IkxdKm45SheyoIi3OUiHmeLV/2zohJuyUOo4C++mEjcqf9Q5gfRW4mL6I+grkJQ/9vr7qfHRk8qF9LYwuqRQG/+Ks4gG/f7zy64NIUmoN0iGckHRWaicNiA6OSRimDOkKJy7va6yIeSPvfi8M5HPeRSIcDmo2mi3UGIqllcnbe8+SS6AMnFW4g7SoEE45/ng==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=J4Ba6S84s0KPyXF6e+peNuVzZSRS0eB+Ltqg3Oi5IIwasnWptF/IuJ2xjF+2ZJBmLf/lzcxLVfuQIM4BnHOnToO4YxfT9exTjK4EBX/J4E3G0JZ5b9Kgf63LHcKPYxiZvP68UDyUP8d5OZoYSxhjpHJJH6dJOaW0R67ithiU6QPoDb7yOhMH8iFAR+tnEyF90uXox10gXbU3Rf4qpfnxivYarwXq5bUXFxafwaD4SsCF0Y7v1uopsnZtfRGvxrA6+A4GznjeG4nBjDY20bEe1eMd76+dLUzA0eE+j8iMfb5zHO9+QyQTH5obGxA+VQApFNzriXj6b+o01gSQLODyGA==

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the response.

I am actually looking at following wiki and it says that

"

Note: Tycho's interpretation of the target definition file format differs from the PDE in the following aspects:

  • The location types "Directory", "Installation", and "Features" are not supported.
"

So I was expecting that its not possible using target files, but I'll give a try now. IMO the page should be updated if its supported.

- Thanks