Re: [tycho-user] Block unsigned jar in eclipse RCP

If you have a trusted platform enable java-security in the OSGi Platform and only give rights to trusted issuers.

If the platform is not trusted (aka can be modified by the user running it) the first thing a malicious user would do is disable any checks :-)