Re: [tycho-user] Strange behavior jenkins Vs local

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for your answer,
We have thought about that but generally when it occurs, the jvm or the docker crashes.
We made our dumps thanks to a connection to a blocked pod and we were able to run the build inside the blocked Pod, so basically in one container, we had one blocked build (subject of the topic) and one build that passed (Oo), so we imagine the resources were ok

Regards
Tristan FAURE