Re: [tycho-user] null pointer when tycho pack200 is running

ok to let others know:
we where using:

as the TSA timestamp server.

I think around yesterday they changed the certificate which is used to timestamp the jar
And i think that certificate or the root of that one is now know to the java version i have installed
even the openjdk 14 build: openjdk version "14.0.1" 2020-04-14
does not verify correctly those jars.

you get or the same null pointer when using jarsigner -verify or it reports it a bit better:

Warning:
This jar contains entries whose TSA certificate chain is invalid. Reason: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target