Re: [tycho-user] Tycho surefire with sources

Hi,

I played around with this topic and found a solution in the EclEmma project. As tests and sources under test are located in separate projects, the solution is to aggregate the results and publish the aggregated results.

You can have a look at our pom.xml, maybe it gives some hints.

https://git.eclipse.org/c/app4mc/org.eclipse.app4mc.git/tree/pom.xml?h=develop

Greez,
Dirk