[tycho-user] Dependency resolution issue with org.antlr.runtime plugin

My target platform contains two ANTLR runtime plugins org.antlr.runtime 3.2.0 (via Xtext) and 4.3.0 (via Sirius). In one of my own plugins I need a dependency on the 3.2.0 version, so I added an explicit plugin dependency to the manifest with a version range [3.0.0, 4.0.0) to the plugin manifest.

The eclipse Plug-in Dependencies view correctly shows me the 3.2.0 version and everything builds fine in Eclipse. However, when running a tycho build I get compilation errors in my plugin. Running with -X shows that the 4.3.0 plugin jar is put in the classpath during compilation. mvn dependency:tree shows a dependency on the 4.3.0 version.

Does anyone have an idea what may be wrong and how to fix it?

Back to the top