Re: [tycho-user] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' warning for pomless builds

Thanks Gunnar. Adding the following fixes the warning.

 <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
          <artifactId>tycho-p2-director-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>${tycho.version}</version>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </pluginManagement>