Re: [tycho-user] POM-less Target Platforms

Hi,

yes this is supported but you either need to add an intermediat connecting pom, add a different default for parent location in build.properties

It depends a little on your usecase and overall structure, the easiest way would be to put target projects directly under releng if thats feasable for you. Also keep in mind that the artifact id can slightly change if you have configured it previously manuall by pom.