Re: [tycho-user] [tycho-dev] Please test staged Tycho 1.6.0

@Johan Can you please share a minimal reproducer build?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 3:39 PM Johan Compagner <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
can you you add a null pointer check around that code?

Please report a dedicated bug and consider submitting the patch directly to Gerrit.
About why it's failing now, it could be that 1.5.1 was including a version of p2 that didn't include the patch (and the source of the NPE).

However, I don't think this is enough substance to stop the release, as it's not really in Tycho, but in p2 and we cannot have a newer p2 before a new Eclipse milestone is ready.

Back to the top