Re: [tycho-user] Proposal for improving speed of tycho-p2-repository-plugin's goal mirror

Hi,

I think this plugin mostly delegates the logic to the p2 mirror task, and for easier maintenance and separation of concerns, we should avoid adding too much smartness in this Tycho plugin beyond what p2 does.
In your case, why are you using the mirror goal if you already know unpacking is enough? I'd suggest you try the download-maven-plugin:unpack goal that will fetch and unpack the zipped repo directly, in a single step.

HTH

Back to the top