Re: [tycho-user] Plugin builds with Tycho but cannot find imports in eclipse

Depending on how many jars there are you could also create the plugins from jars as explained here: https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseJarToPlugin/article.html

Or if you want to stick with plain maven switch to bndtools.

Johan Compagner <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mi., 13. Nov. 2019, 12:08:
What i would do is really build your own p2 site for those 3th party dependencies
And then in you target platform include that one
So these are all plain plugin dependencies (so not in the maven pom file)

First check orbit (if those 3th party are not already there)

i do the same thing..

this is a eclipse project:

that has a pom and category.xml file that generates our p2 site of 3th party plugins that i need as a p2 site..

our target file that we have in eclipse just references that p2 site that the above link generates: