[tycho-user] New Tycho-Pomless wiki page

Because i noticed there is no real documentation about all the cool features of tycho-pomless regardless of some blog-posts and release-notes I started a first (very basic) wiki-page[1] to describe it a little bit more.

I also added a FAQ section to add common questions. It currently is not so detailed but I hope to find time to enhance it over time, would be good if someone could review it or give feedback what might be missing.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/pomless

Back to the top