Re: [tycho-user] Put JUnit 5 eclipse-plugin-tests without legacy org.junit dependency?

Hi Michael

you wrote:
> Andreas, please check your target platform for resolution errors via
> target platform state view. I had the same error message when I had
> missing transitive dependencies (I think I missed
> jupiter.migrationsupport as dependency of eclipse.junit5.runtime or so).

the Target Platform State view shows no errors but contains no
org.junit.jupiter.migrationsupport either.

But adding it to the target platform and then the following snippet to
the tycho-surefire-plugin's <configuration> did the trick

<providerHint>junit5</providerHint>
<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <artifactId>org.junit.jupiter.migrationsupport</artifactId>
    <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

It's a bit more configuration than I would like, but I can live with
that for now.

So many thanks for the pointer.

Best wishes,

Andreas