Re: [tycho-user] Tycho 1.5.0 is released!

Hi,

I wanted to test Tycho 1.5 with the NatTable build and updated the extension and the version in the parent pom file. I thought that should be enough. But now I get errors for all projects like

[FATAL] Non-readable POM C:\Development\Sources\Eclipse\org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable\target-platform\.polyglot.target-platform.target: input contained no data @
[FATAL] Non-readable POM C:\Development\Sources\Eclipse\org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable\org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.core\.polyglot..META-INF_MANIFEST.MF: input contained no data @

Is there something else that has changed that I need to be aware of when updating to 1.5? Could find any hint in the release notes.

Greez,
Dirk