Re: [tycho-user] Creating a shaded/"uber-jar?"

Hi Jörg,

Le 11/07/2019 à 16:10, Jörg Schaible a écrit :

Hi Dominique,

Am Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019, 15:09:58 CEST schrieb Dominique Marcadet:

Hello,

I also need to build an uber-jar for a standalone version of a tool using EMF plugins. For the moment, I use the eclipse:to-maven goal from the Apache Maven Eclipse Plugin which is "retired" but still available.

Why? Maven Central is now constantly fed with the current versions for the basic Eclipse stuff (with proper dependencies), look for groupIds org.eclipse.platform, org.eclipse.emf, org.eclipse.xtext, ...

I've just looked, the current version of org.eclipse.emf.ecore (2.18.0) is available on Maven Central, but the two previous versions (2.17.0 and 2.16.0) are not. I therefore would not say "constantly fed with the current versions". I also need org.eclipse.ocl.xtext which is not there. As far as I know, there is currently no automatic deployment of Eclipse plugins on Maven Central, so we cannot relly on it.

Regards,

Dominique

Back to the top