Re: [tycho-user] shipping directly a jre with an eclipse product on OSX

hmmm i just tried adding that directly in our product file (selection a execution environment and then select "ship" )
then i expected when i build the product that i would get an error (that it can't find it)
but i don't see anything

I don't really care that tycho will generated a build for me, i just wonder about the layout, it doesn't have to update it or something.
(i guess all those file permission questions are more about when an update happens?)

Back to the top