[tycho-user] Sign dependency jars

Hello,

I want to sign dependency plugins that we are using in our product. I was reading this article (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22541301/jarsigner-doesnt-sign-plugin-dependencies) about possible ways to do the signing. The problem I am facing is that whenever I execute tycho-p2-repository-plugin on prepare-package phase I get error "No content specified for p2 repository". Any ideas what am I doing wrong? Is there another way I should be doing signing?

Thanks,
Alex

Back to the top