Von: "Oliver Libutzki" <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "tycho-user" <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 14:04:23
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] Target platform with platform specific features

Hi Mickael,

thanks for documenting this feature. Unfortunately my problem is a little bit different.

I have a problem resolving my target platform, because one of the ius in my .target file is platform specific (Windows). Whenever at least one non-win32 environment is configured in target-platform-configuration, the build fails.

I just would like to ignore the iu, if the platform filter doesn't match. Any ideas?

Kind regards
Oliver