Re: [tycho-user] Problem with SureFire

JUnit provider auto-detection only works with well-known junit bundle names

https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/blob/eb1bf397506eb1c868f5a806a9dfc3c5a08a4b56/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/surefire/provider/impl/JUnit4Provider.java#L35

you may be able to get a custom JUnit bundle to work by specifying a provider hint

https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#providerHint

but I think it's probably just better to stick with the standard JUnit bundle.

Regards
Jan