[tycho-user] Install a feature into an existing product

I have a product that is build by tycho for linux,mac and win.
I now want to install a feature from an updatesite into this product that is not part of the build (and I can't include it in the target) like it is possible with the director application, but I haven't found a way yet to do so.

What would work is to unpack the archive, call the director and repack the product but I'm searching for a more convinient way that avoids this additional steps.

So ideally I specify somewhere the updatesite, the IU and all is set then in the final product.

Any hint would be welcome.

Back to the top