[tycho-user] Enforce version of iu in category.xml

Hi everyone,

I have a category.xml file in a maven tycho project with packaging type "eclipse-repository" in order to build a p2 repo.

In the category.xml I list several ius which should be included. I want to specify these ius with their exact version. Using the <iu id"=..." version="..." /> doesn't work as the version seems to be ignored.

I could use query expression, but this acts as a filter and therefore the build dos not fail if the iu is not found. Is there a way to enforce the inclusion of a specific version of a iu?

Kind regards
Oliver

Back to the top