Re: [tycho-user] Product appearance in About | Installation Details

On 16/03/2018 15:19, Milan Kubec wrote:
Hello Tycho users,
maybe it's not question directly for Tycho users but it's closely related to building the product I believe. We're working on RCP application which includes various parts of Eclipse projects (mainly CDT, modelling etc.) together with our plugins. We use Tycho and we have hopefully followed good practices for assembling the product, but one thing is a bit strange - the way how product is presented in About | Installation Details view. We have .product file which lists *all* features (under <features>) that consists of the product and the product is presented under *one* node, the one defined in the product definition file. It means that only one node is presented in the view.

The question is how to setup the product the way that one node will represent our own features and on the same level other nodes will represent other features that consist of the product. e.g. the same way as it you look at C/C++ Eclipse IDE About.

If I understand your question correctly, I think you may be looking for this: https://codeandme.blogspot.fr/2014/06/tycho-11-install-root-level-features.html

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David (Obeo)

Back to the top