[tycho-user] How to include 3rd party non osgi-sources in p2 repository.

Hello,

I am trying to build a p2 repository containing 3rd party libs, which used by our application target platfrom.

Unfortunately you cannot find always osgi source bundles at maven central, e.g. apache commons lang is missing now.

I found an old mailing list entry[1], which points to another article[2].

Through which I managed to generate the source bundle for apache commons lang, but now my problem is how to include this bundle in my build repository. When maven tries to create the feature (com.tp.releng.3rdparty.repo.shared.feature) the source bundle cannot be found. Please see attached sample project, describing the problem.

I would appreciate any help or tip.

Kind regards,

Frank Hoffmann

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg04665.html