[tycho-user] Plan for releasing tycho 1.1.0?

Hello,

Is there any plan for releasing tycho version 1.1.0?

I would need a released version for using that version in a maven release build of our software. And I need the 1.1.0 version because it contains a bug-fix for creating binary artifacts correctly that I did some time ago.

Or is there another way telling the maven release plugin not to check if any POM dependencies are pointing to SNAPSHOT versions that I‘m not aware of?

Thanks and best regards,
Franz Polzer

Back to the top