Re: [tycho-user] generate target file from p2 target

Rather than starting with a <repository>, why not start with a .target file like the one we use for JBoss Tools?

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/blob/4.72.x/jbosstools/multiple/jbosstools-multiple.target

Then you can define the URLs and IUs you want, and use the tool Mickael mentioned to automatically IU versions it when you manually update URLs.

Here's how you run the automatic update script, using the JBoss Tools target platform as an example:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/building/target_platforms/target_platforms_updates.adoc#update-versions-of-ius-in-the-target-files

Nick