Re: [tycho-user] RCP product multi-platform build relying on Tycho ?

Hi,

we use an installer and we just extract a generic part from all the platforms (simple java program that extracts all the platform zips and compares what they have in common and what not)
and then we only have a "generic.zip" and a few "platform-x" zips and that is packed in the installer
and then when the installer is executed it extracts the generic part and then looks at  the platform and extracts also the platform specific part over it again

johan