Re: [tycho-user] Unable to access pydev update site

To avoid errors and speed up p2's resolution, you should add a p2.info file, like this:
 version = 1
 metadata.repository.factory.order = compositeContent.xml,\!
 artifact.repository.factory.order = compositeArtifacts.xml,\!
eg.,
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/oxygen/snapshots/builds/_composite_/core/master/p2.index