[tycho-user] Running tests from another build

Dear List,

I am trying to setup a tycho build to run a set of Junit plugin tests that have already been built into a jar.

What I have done so far is create a target file that contains the JUnit plugin tests jars and all related dependencies.
Created another module with the following entry
<build>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
<version>0.19.0</version>
<configuration>
<testSuite>com.testsuite</testSuite>
<testClass>com.testsuite.WorkingTestSuite</testClass>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</build>

where class com.testsuite.WorkingTestSuite is present in a plugin in the target file defined.

When I run mvn install , I get a success message and all modules have passed, but I do not see any information related to surefire in the log so I assume that the surefire plugin did not run at all.

Could someone give me some pointers on if what I am trying to do is possible? and if my approach is correct?

Back to the top