[tycho-user] how to avoid "The main artifact has been replaced with the baseline version"?

Hello,

I've pulled the snapshot version of org.eclipse.equinox.console (1.1.300-SNAPSHOT, Photon) from master.
Then I did some changes in the manifest and installed it locally.
Since the behavior was not changed I opened the generated jar and saw that the older manifest is still there.

I'm seeing this comments in the console:

The main artifact has been replaced with the baseline version.
The following attached artifacts have been replaced with the baseline version: [sources]

I also tried with -Dtycho.baseline.replace=none , but no luck.

What is necessary to build an equinox bundle, currently ?

thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top