[tycho-user] Delombok 1.16.16.0 doesn.t resolve lombok.nonnull

Hello,

Still working with Delombok and Maven Tycho. I seem to get everything delomboked except for lombok.NonNull. Saw online that Delombok previously had a registered issue with lombok.nonnull so I updated to lombok 1.16.16 and lombok-maven-plugin version 1.16.16.0 but I still get the same compilation complaint about not being able to resolve lombok for imports mentioning lombok.nonnull. Anyone encountered this issue before and how did you fix it.

https://github.com/rzwitserloot/lombok/issues/950

Cheers,

Khady

Back to the top