Re: [tycho-user] How to build the update site from the .jar with exported feature?

Hi Evgeniya,

you´re provinding a site.xml file in your updatesite project, but not
a category.xml.

Further details can be found here:

- https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/eclipse-repository
- http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html#exercise-tycho-build-for-update-sites