Re: [tycho-user] Some help with tycho and classpaths

When you run a plugin test from Eclipse, the classpath is computed according to your target platform and your workspace.
When tests are run from Tycho, the classpath is computed from the target platform that you configured. It is possible to configure the Tycho surefire plugin to exclude some bundles or add new ones.

Hope this helps
Jeff