[tycho-user] Simple video tutorial for any Beginner Tycho User

Stumbled across this YouTube video while looking for resources to help me successfully transition to Tycho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93r6rOZ5Fkk

It shows easy steps to convert a project to Maven Tycho and thus helped me correct some of the things I did wrong for two weeks. It does not guarantee no issues since it is very simplified but it will at least get the bases laid out for you.

Hope this helps beginner people that might be struggling like I was a few weeks ago.

--
Best regards,

Khady Lo Seck

Back to the top