[tycho-user] Tycho + maven-plugin

Hi ,

I am developing one maven plugin which will be used to override the default maven lifecycles (i.e to override default compile phase) and will use my custom code instead. I have multiple jar dependencies (eclipse and my another application plugins) for the same. I have p2 repo for those jars. Now to use p2 repo , I need to use tycho and then packaging type need to be 'eclipse-plugin' which will defer my initial purpose. How can I use tycho keeping packaging type 'maven-plugin' ?

Thanks and Regards,
Priyanka

Back to the top