[tycho-user] Exporting eclipse rcp feature for multiple targets(eclipse versions 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 4.3)

Hi,

I have a eclipse feature which i would like to export it for multiple eclipse targets. until today,we were doing it manually by having 4 different eclipse workspaces each configured with its own target platform.

Now i started using tycho 0.25 and i am able to build with eclipse 4.3 target platform that is declared in parent pom. that is all well and good.  How can i build my feature with other eclipse versions(3.3,3.4,3.5) as well? Could you point me to any documentation or examples ?

Thanks,
Madhu Garimilla

Back to the top