[tycho-user] archive-products goal removes executable bit

Hi all,

I've setup builds for two products which work like a charm.

One problem I've noticed though is that the executable bit is removed from the launcher file when the product is packed into the zip archive using tycho-p2-director:archive-products.

The unpacked version placed within /target/ has the executable flag set, but if I unzip the archive the executable flag is gone.

I am using Tycho 0.25.0. The problem happens on my local machine as well as on my Jenkins build server. Both are running Linux 64 bit.

Any idea how to fix this behaviour? I first thought that I should use tar.gz instead of zip. But it used to work with zip files, too, when I used Buckminster before.

Thanks for any pointers,

Axel

Back to the top