Re: [tycho-user] Problems with test fragments

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for your reply! :)

There are no error logs in the maven build except for the "no tests found" error.

In the target/work/configuration folder, the .log shows a few errors (ClassNotFound on org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display) however the fragment that successfully runs has the same errors.

Note that I am using tycho surefire without the UI harness.

Sébastien