Re: [tycho-user] Subproject produces "eclipse-repository" packaging, but Eclipse instance fails to install referenced plugin

might also be a corrupted mirror.

clean the bundle pool in .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/.bundle_pool and disable use of mirrors [1]

Jan

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/HiddenOptions