[tycho-user] build ignoring the qualifier

Hi,

I'm trying to build from scratch multiple projects. Their dependencies
are described in a .target file. For each project I build a new
repository in order to use that dependency in the other file.

The problem that I have at the moment is the qualifier. In the target I
don't have the same qualifier like the qualifier in the p2 repository.
How can I tell tycho to ignore the qualifier?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Aleksandar Toshovski

Dipl.-Inf Aleksandar Toshovski | Software Entwicklung
abas Software AG | Gartenstraße 67 | 76135 Karlsruhe | Germany
Phone: +49(0)721-96723-0 | Fax: +49(0)721-96723-100
Web: http://www.abas-software.com | http://www.abas.de

Back to the top