[tycho-user] Maven w/o testng: EMF EPackage.Registry empty?

Dear all,

(This might be off topic for this list, but maybe there are prior experiences?)

I face the following issue [*]: I have a QVTo standalone application (using TransformationExecutor etc.). Once deployed as such, registering metamodels etc. dynamically works like a charm (using global or local EPackage registries). Once deployed and instrumented by testng, the QVTo transformation compiler cannot resolve the metamodels anymore (the package registry appears empty or reset).

Does this ring a bell?

Right now, I am preping for debugging the issue (see related previous email), but I hoped there might be some expertise out there.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Any hints are appreciated,
Stefan

[*] https://github.com/mrcalvin/qvto-cli/issues/1

Back to the top