[tycho-user] Using --update-snapshots with Tycho

I am wondering if anyone has experience using --update-snapshots with Tycho? And, if so, I am wondering if it "works like it sounds". Or, is it somehow more specific to "pure Maven builds"?

And it may be an orthogonal question, but I am wondering how Tycho "updates p2 prerequisites". That is, will Tycho always "get the latest", or will it just use what is in it's "local cache" if it satisfies constraints.

Thanks for any information.

Back to the top