Von: "LE FEVRE FRANCOIS" <francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx>
An: "tycho-user" <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015 09:41:18
Betreff: [tycho-user] tycho and maven prepare release

Dear Tycho user,

Could you provide me an example where using maven-release-plugin [1] with a Tycho project?

How can I add also the Tycho version plugin [2] to work with it?

I have found this post [3] that describes the steps manually.

Thanks

Francois

[1]: http://maven.apache.org/maven-release/maven-release-plugin

[2]: https://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-release/tycho-versions-plugin/plugin-info.html