[tycho-user] Fail build if p2 repository inaccessible?

Hi all,

I recently noticed a warning in our Hudson logs:

> WARNING] Failed to access p2 repository http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates/2.11milestones, use local cache. Neither http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates/2.11milestones/compositeArtifacts.jar nor http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates/2.11milestones/compositeArtifacts.xml found.

Now, it is great that Tycho warns about this issue, but as a release
engineering I'd like to be notified. (As a developer, fallback to the
local cache is just right, though.)

Is it possible to fail the build if a p2 repository cannot be accessed?
I found a discussion in 2011 about this feature [1], but nothing since
then. And the tycho.localArtifacts=ignore option (which we have set)
seems to refer only to artifacts from the current reactor.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Andreas

[1] <http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg00262.html>

--