Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.24.0

Dear Tycho team,

I have tested the migration from 0.23.0 to 0.24.0 for the sub project SysML
1.4 of Eclipse papyrus project.
It seems to work like a charm:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/58896/

Good job.

Nevertheless, we have still the problem to use offline mode with Tycho:

[flefevre@is227415 org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml]$ mvn clean install -o
 [INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Computing target platform for MavenProject:
org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml:org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT @
/export/home/flefevre/git/org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml/core/org.eclipse.papyrus
.sysml14/pom.xml
[INFO] Adding repository http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars
[ERROR] Failed to resolve target definition
/export/home/flefevre/git/org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml/targetplatform/org.eclip
se.papyrus.sysml14.targetplatform.mars/org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.targetpla
tform.mars.target: Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars/: Repository system is offline and
no local cache available for http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars ->
[Help 1]

Have a good day.